Border to Gowrie project update February 2021
The draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Border to Gowrie project is on public display until 19 April 2021. This month, we hosted eight drop-in information sessions along the alignment on how to navigate the draft EIS.
The project’s draft EIS is on public display from 23 January to 19 April 2021. Having your say will help the Coordinator-General (CG) better understand community views and inform their assessment of the project.
You’re invited to view and make a submission to the CG on the draft EIS online at https://haveyoursay.dsd.qld.gov.au/coordinatorgeneral/inlandrailb2g/
You can also view the draft EIS at one of the display locations below:
- Goondiwindi Regional Council Library, 100 Marshall Street, Goondiwindi
- Inglewood Library, 18 Elizabeth Street, Inglewood
- Toowoomba Regional Council Library, corner Herries Street and Victoria Street, Toowoomba
- Pittsworth Library, 104 Yandilla Street, Pittsworth
- Toowoomba Regional Council Millmerran Service Centre, Campbell Street, Millmerran
- State Library of Queensland, Cultural Centre, Stanley Place, South Bank, Brisbane
- National Library of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra
- ARTC Inland Rail office, 143-145 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
- ARTC Inland Rail office, 116 Marshall Street, Goondiwindi.
If you were unable to attend any of our recent information sessions and would like to speak with a member of the project team, please contact us on 1800 732 761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, visit our website to find out when we’ll next be in your local community for a face-to-face chat.
April 9, 2021
Thanks for your feedback on our draft UDF
We ran a series of information sessions in March across our North East communities to take locals through our draft Urban Design Framework and get their feedback.
April 9, 2021
Doing business with Inland Rail
We’re working with ICN Victoria to present a two-part webinar series to help local businesses access major project opportunities, like the Inland Rail Tottenham to Albury project.