Calling for community grant nominations
Did you know we’ve donated more than $730,000 in grant funding to community initiatives? We’re always looking for ways to give back to local communities along the alignment and we encourage you to apply for our next round of funding.
The Inland Rail Community Sponsorships and Donations program offers four funding rounds each year to individuals and organisations along the route that contribute to local and regional prosperity, wellbeing and sustainability.
Funding offered is between $1000 and $4000, which can support short-term or one-off community initiatives, events or activities including:
- STEM education and entrepreneurship
- festivals and celebrations
- school-based learning and sports equipment for students
- sports gear for local teams
- new tools for men’s sheds
- mentoring programs and guest speakers.
Round one for 2022 is now open and closes on 30 April 2022.
We encourage you to check your funding eligibility and apply. Be sure to include as much information as you can to tell the story of what you want to achieve and how beneficial it will be for your community.
For more information, please visit our website or contact your local engagement representative who will be happy to provide advice and answer any questions:
- for applicants based between Gowrie and Kagaru and Kagaru to Acacia Ridge and Bromelton, please contact the Queensland stakeholder engagement team via 1800 732 761 or email@example.com
- for applicants based between Whetstone and Gowrie, please contact Belinda Scott-Toms via 0428 079 508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- for applicants based between North Star and Whetstone, please contact Emily Louden via 0439 773 413 or email@example.com.
IMAGE: Past recipients of the Inland Rail Sponsorships and Donations program, Inglewood Mate’s Shed, with members of the stakeholder engagement team
July 1, 2022
Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge REF – Response to Submissions
This document is a response to submissions of the Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge Review of Environmental Factors (REF).
June 30, 2022
Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge REF – Decision Report
This is a decision report of the Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge Review of Environmental Factors (REF).