Here’s a three-month snapshot of our upcoming works:
- Construction of the temporary workers’ accommodation facility continues.
- Works continue on the Gil Gil Creek, Gurley Creek, Croppa Creek and Yallaroi bridge replacements.
- Laydown area construction to begin in Bellata.
- Works occurring between Penneys Road and Gurley Bridge, and Tycannah to Tapscott Road include track stripping, excavation of existing formation material, new culvert installation, lime stabilisation of new layers and capping
- Works occurring between Camurra and North Star include track stripping, excavation of existing formation material, new culvert installation and lime stabilisation of new layers.
- Establish and setup a satellite office in Croppa Creek.
- Delivery of culverts at Gurley is ongoing.
- Surveying of alignment continues.
June 18, 2021
Narrabri to North Star Phase 1 community benefits snapshot April 2021
Infographic summarising benefits of the Narrabri to North Star (Phase 1) project for the local community from September 2020 to April 2021.
June 16, 2021
Tackinbri Creek bridge works
In the coming months we will be completing maintenance/construction works from Narrabri to North Star.
- June 2021 - July 2021
- South of level crossing 920 and north of Boonery Park Road
- North Star, NSW