Work being done
Demolition will include removal of the existing bridge structure and concrete components. The bridge will be replaced following demolition.
What to expect
- Trucks and other vehicles will enter and exit the construction site via Buckie Road, west of level crossing 918, north of the Croppa Creek township
- Construction machinery and equipment operating on site
- Delivery of materials and equipment.
- Motorists should follow traffic controls and drive with caution
- There may be some noise associated with these works.
Trucks, cranes, graders, excavators, loaders, rollers and water / vacuum excavation trucks will be used within the construction impact zone.
How we’re managing impacts
- Traffic control will be in place, where required
- Water carts will be on site to wet down areas to assist in managing dust.
Phone: 1800 732 761
Post: Inland Rail, GPO Box 14, Sydney NSW 2001
October 12, 2021
Gowrie to Helidon project public submissions closing soon
The Gowrie to Helidon draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) has been on public display since Monday 2 August 2021 and will close on 25 October 2021. There’s still time to have your say.
October 11, 2021
Scenic Rim CCC agenda 14 October 2021
Meeting agenda for the Scenic Rim Community Consultative Committee meeting held on 14 October 2021.