Helidon to Calvert project draft EIS now available for public comment
The Helidon to Calvert (H2C) project draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is on public exhibition from Wednesday 31 March to Wednesday 21 June 2021. Find out how to have your say.
The Helidon to Calvert project’s draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is on public exhibition from Wednesday 31 March to Wednesday 23 June 2021.
The draft EIS is available via the Office of the Coordinator-General’s website or you can view the draft EIS at one of the locations below:
- Gatton Library, 34 Lake Apex Drive, Gatton
- Laidley Library, 9 Spicer Street, Laidley
- Rosewood Library, 15 Railway Street, Rosewood
- Ipswich Central Library, Nicholas Street Precinct, Ipswich
- State Library of Queensland, Cultural Centre, Stanley Place, Southbank, Brisbane
- National Library of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra
- ARTC Inland Rail Gatton Office, Suite 5, 47 North Street, Gatton
- ARTC Inland Rail Toowoomba Office, 143-145 Margaret Street, Toowoomba.
Six information sessions will be held during the public exhibition period, at which you can talk to subject matter experts.
Project team members will provide guidance on how to navigate the draft EIS, find chapters relevant to you and advise on how to write a submission.
April 9, 2021
Thanks for your feedback on our draft UDF
We ran a series of information sessions in March across our North East communities to take locals through our draft Urban Design Framework and get their feedback.
April 9, 2021
Doing business with Inland Rail
We’re working with ICN Victoria to present a two-part webinar series to help local businesses access major project opportunities, like the Inland Rail Tottenham to Albury project.