Helidon to Calvert project draft EIS now available for public comment
The Helidon to Calvert (H2C) project draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is on public exhibition from Wednesday 31 March to Wednesday 21 June 2021. Find out how to have your say.
The Helidon to Calvert project’s draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is on public exhibition from Wednesday 31 March to Wednesday 23 June 2021.
The draft EIS is available via the Office of the Coordinator-General’s website or you can view the draft EIS at one of the locations below:
- Gatton Library, 34 Lake Apex Drive, Gatton
- Laidley Library, 9 Spicer Street, Laidley
- Rosewood Library, 15 Railway Street, Rosewood
- Ipswich Central Library, Nicholas Street Precinct, Ipswich
- State Library of Queensland, Cultural Centre, Stanley Place, Southbank, Brisbane
- National Library of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra
- ARTC Inland Rail Gatton Office, Suite 5, 47 North Street, Gatton
- ARTC Inland Rail Toowoomba Office, 143-145 Margaret Street, Toowoomba.
Six information sessions will be held during the public exhibition period, at which you can talk to subject matter experts.
Project team members will provide guidance on how to navigate the draft EIS, find chapters relevant to you and advise on how to write a submission.
June 18, 2021
Narrabri to North Star Phase 1 community benefits snapshot April 2021
Infographic summarising benefits of the Narrabri to North Star (Phase 1) project for the local community from September 2020 to April 2021.
June 16, 2021
Tackinbri Creek bridge works
In the coming months we will be completing maintenance/construction works from Narrabri to North Star.
- June 2021 - July 2021
- South of level crossing 920 and north of Boonery Park Road
- North Star, NSW