Inland Rail are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced Administration Officers for upcoming work in the Moree Region.
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. We manage and operate over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making us one of Australia's largest rail network owners.
The Inland Rail Program is a 1710km rail infrastructure project stretching from Brisbane to Melbourne incorporating new and existing rail track. The program includes the upgrading of existing standard gauge track, the enhancement of existing standard gauge track to cater for double stacking and the construction of new standard gauge links comprising of: viaducts, tunnels, rail track, crossings and bridges. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au.
About the Position
Inland Rail are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from Administration Officers within the Moree region for the upcoming N2NS project. This position will be required 5 days per week and has flexibility to accommodate both a job share opportunity and/or full time school hours for suitably experienced candidates. Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:-
- Provide specialised project administration services to the project teams including preparation of contract documentation to assist in the efficient execution of project work
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, minutes, presentations and reports, ensuring accuracy and efficiency to assist in delivery of information both internally and externally
- Register, distribute and/or redirect all incoming correspondence and deliveries including collation and registration of all outgoing daily correspondence
- Coordinate the use of meeting rooms and resources to enable meetings to occur as required including coordination of external functions and conferences
- Arrange purchase orders as required and process invoices for payment in ARTC’s financial accounting system to ensure timely and accurate payment.
- Provision of generalist administrative support ie. organisation of meetings, calendar invites/invitations, establishing agendas, minute taking, data entry, spreadsheeting
To ensure your success in this position, you will be able to demonstrate:-
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in a previous administration role
- Proficient knowledge and experience with diary: calendar and travel arranging
- Demonstrated experience in providing customer service to internal and external customers
If you wish to express your interest in this upcoming opportunity please click 'Apply Now'. Please note that applications may be considered and progressed prior to the closing date.
- Based in Moree region, NSW
- Mega Project - Iconic Inland Rail
- Flexible Work Opportunity
Date posted: January 8, 2021