Work with Program Manager Property NSW and VIc and report on activities. Develop program reporting mechanism and identifies critical risks.
Want to be a part of Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project?
Inland Rail is a 1,700km fast freight backbone, connecting Melbourne and Brisbane that will transform how we move goods around Australia, better linking businesses, manufacturers and producers to national and global markets.
The Australian Government is delivering Inland Rail through the Australian Rail Track Corporation in partnership with the private sector. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au.
Inland Rail has adopted a collaborative approach to the delivery of the project, leading all parties involved to work toward the same goal. This fosters behaviours of Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Reliability.
About the Position
The Inland Rail Program requires a large number of properties to be acquired and accessed to to enable construction. This is a critical activity enabling the Program to be successful.
The Property Controller & Reporting Analyst’s primary role is to proactively capture, analyse, forecast, summarise, consolidate and provide reporting mechanisms for all facets of Property activities, both strategically and operationally across the Inland Rail Program. The role will maintain Inland Rail’s property tracker and liaise with the Acquisition Managers for updates to progress against each transaction.
This will largely be achieved through the application of risk analysis techniques and strong stakeholder management capabilities.
Based in Brisbane, you will act as a sounding board to the projects.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and develop program reporting mechanisms to inform and notify project teams in a consistent format, including early risk identification for transactional delays;
- Create efficient linkages between the property tracker milestones and the GIS team to aid visual reporting;
- Facilitate the transfer of information to internal and external CRM and database systems;
- Coordinate the integration of property commercials from trackers to the financial controller for budget forecasting;
- Reporting back to internal PM/delivery team on milestone compliance and early risk identifiers;
- Develop program wide dashboard reporting on property transactions for internal (Inland Rail Team/ARTC Interstate) and external stakeholders (TfNSW);
- Manage interdisciplinary data linkages to ensure transparency in co-sourced property transactions;
- Facilitate tracking of landowner independent expense fee estimates and actuals; and,
- Collecting, consolidating, analysing, and reporting of project scope, cost and schedule control information to ensure overall project status is assessed and potential problem areas identified for corrective action.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven knowledge and experience in general property related activities or relevant experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to negotiate complex issues in a sensitive environment;
- Ability to build and manage relationships within internal and external stakeholders including external consultants, contractors and other service providers;
- Proven ability to work autonomously;
- Experience working with SharePoint, Manhattan and salesforce systems will be highly advantageous;
- Sound level of proficiency in Project Planning, Execution, Scheduling and Project Controls (including strong analytical skills); and,
- Understanding of rail operations and their associated impact on ARTC.
- The program will generate thousands of jobs directly and through our contracting partners and billions of dollars in local investment, boosting regional economies and communities along the alignment
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Inland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and proud to have over 40% female representation
- Agile working environment in our State-of-the Art Brisbane and satellite offices spread across 3 states; we embrace a flexible working environment across the business.
At Inland Rail, we celebrate, support, and thrive on attracting people from all horizons and walks of life for the benefit of our employees, our program, and our community. ARTC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply. All employment is decided based on suitability to the role, cultural fit, merit, and business needs.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to consent to pre-employment checks.
Please note applications are reviewed and progressed from point of advertising. We are hiring for a nation building and rapidly expanding rail infrastructure project. 'Apply Now'.
- Mega-Project Exposure - Iconic Inland Rail Program | Role working at program l
- Brisbane, QLD
- Permanent Role
Date posted: September 14, 2021