Support the Program Property Manager in the delivery of land access and acquisition related to land required for rail infrastructure projects.
- Inland Rail is a $10 Billion, once-in-a-generation project that will enhance supply chains and complete the backbone of the national freight network between Melbourne and Brisbane via regional Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
Be a part of a high performing team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion to make a positive impact for our teams, our community and our stakeholders.
More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au.
As this major infrastructure project team continues to grow across Australia, we are seeking an experienced Property Administrator to join our team based in Sydney. the position will entail providing support to the Program Property Manager in the delivery of land access, acquisition and other property processes related to land required for major rail infrastructure projects.
The position offers an opportunity to develop and expand on your existing capability on an exciting program of works.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:-
- Assist in the provision of real property data/property management support to the Inland Rail programme team relating to all property issues associated with timely delivery of projects
- Provide advice and information to valuers, solicitors and surveyors relating to property interests to be acquired by ARTC
- Provide support to ensure that all required approvals are secured in accordance with ARTC’s acquisition policies and procedures, legal and legislative requirements and environmental, heritage and OHS obligations
- Perform an integral role within ARTC’s Inland Rail Property Team and work in conjunction with other Property personnel to ensure that all projects and functions are directed towards ARTC meeting its business objectives
- Provide support to the Program Property Manager to ensure the timely and accurate delivery and implementation of land acquisitions and leases in NSW, Victoria and Queensland
- Provide advice and guidance to Stakeholder Engagement, Project and Property teams in NSW, Victoria and Queensland to facilitate the timely negotiation and delivery of land access agreements across the Inland Rail Program
- General knowledge of conveyancing and similar procedures and processes for property
- High level organisational skills
- High level ability to manage and monitor end to end process delivery
- Proven knowledge and application of the Microsoft Office Suite of products including prior experience working with databases in SharePoint
- Proven ability to learn new software and office systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You Can Expect from a Career with Inland Rail:
The Inland Rail Program will provide you with exposure to a nation-building project – one of the largest rail infrastructure projects in Australia’s history.
Inland Rail promotes a positive team culture where innovation, dedication and passion are encouraged. We offer our employees the opportunity to develop professionally while working within a diverse, creative and dedicated team who work cohesively to deliver successful and exciting results.
If this position is of interest, please click 'Apply Now'.
- Based in Sydney, NSW
- Mega Project Exposure - Iconic Inland Rail
- 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: September 8, 2021
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support Administration Sydney Contract or Temp