Develop and deliver marketing initiatives including multi-channel advertising campaigns for one of the most significant infrastructure projects
Want to be a part of Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project?
Inland Rail is a 1,700km fast freight backbone, connecting Melbourne and Brisbane that will transform how we move goods around Australia, better linking businesses, manufacturers and producers to national and global markets.
The Australian Government is delivering Inland Rail through the Australian Rail Track Corporation in partnership with the private sector. More information relating to the project can be found here:
About the Position
The Senior Marketing Advisor provides high quality marketing support to the Marketing Manager in identifying and implementing strategic initiatives that build awareness and support for Inland Rail.
This role develops and executes marketing activities that deliver on our program-wide and regional objectives, and complements the broader activities of the Inland Rail Communications and Stakeholder Engagement team.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and executing program-wide, regional and bespoke marketing opportunities to help increase visibility and credibility of Inland Rail as it continues to gain momentum
- Developing and managing a proactive advertising program that demonstrates Inland Rail’s progress benefits and successes
- Overseeing the development and execution of effective, multi-channel advertising campaigns, including:
- briefing external agencies (creative and media buying)
- managing appointed external agencies to ensure strategic and brand alignment, quality assurance and results
- manage the in-house development of advertisements and advertorials/advertising features, and foster relationships with target media outlets
- Identifying key positioning/reputation-building opportunities by engaging supportive stakeholders/advocates to develop a suite of testimonials for use in Inland Rail press, print collateral and digital channels
- Managing existing and identifying new commercial sponsorship/partnership activities that build trust, credibility and visibility for Inland Rail
- Identifying appropriate industry and other award opportunities to help position Inland Rail and the expertise of its team members, and work with team members to ensure high quality submissions.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or proven experience in a corporate communication or marketing/communications role
- Demonstrated experience of developing and delivering multi-channel advertising campaigns (essential)
- Proven skills in the delivery of high-quality marketing-focused outcomes, ideally in a technical environment
- Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure and respond to and manage changing priorities and sensitive issues
- Demonstrated skills in conceptualising, researching, and recruiting strategic advocates for marketing and advertising campaigns
- Expertise in managing external contractors to produce superior results
- A positive attitude with a high level of self-motivation and ability to work using your own initiative
- Excellent project management skills including demonstrated ability to plan ahead and deliver against an agreed plan
What you’ll be joining
- You will join one of the largest infrastructure programs in Australia.
- This project will generate thousands of jobs and billions of dollars in local investment, boosting regional economies and communities right along the alignment.
- Inland Rail is proud to have over 40% female representation and we would like to see these numbers grow.
- Inland Rail is an Agile working environment in our State-of-the Art office embracing flexible working conditions.
- Inland Rail adopted a collaborative approach to the delivery of the project, leading all parties involved to work toward the same goal. This fosters the displayed behaviours of Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Reliability.
At Inland Rail, we celebrate, support, and thrive on attracting people from all horizons and walks of life for the benefit of our employees, our program, and our community. ARTC is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to submit their details to us. All employment is decided based on suitability to the role, cultural fit, merit, and business needs
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
Appointment is subject to ARTC's medical fitness standards relative to the position. ARTC is a drug and alcohol-free working environment.
If this position is of interest, please click 'Apply Now'. Please note that applications are reviewed from point of advertising so don’t delay your application.
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Mega-Project Exposure - Iconic Inland Rail Program
- Permanent Opportunity
Date posted: November 19, 2021