Provide high quality administrative and logistics support to the Stakeholder Engagement Team on the Inland Rail Program.
Want to be a part of Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project?
Inland Rail is a 1,700km fast freight backbone, connecting Melbourne and Brisbane that will transform how we move goods around Australia, better linking businesses, manufacturers and producers to national and global markets.
The Australian Government is delivering Inland Rail through the Australian Rail Track Corporation in partnership with the private sector. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au.
Inland Rail have adopted a collaborative approach to the delivery of the project, leading all parties involved to work toward the same goal. This fosters the displayed behaviours of Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Reliability.
About the Position
The Stakeholder Engagement Administration Officer will provide high quality administrative and logistics support to the Stakeholder Engagement Team to assist in the functioning of day to day operations. The position will act as the first point of contact for Community Stakeholders via various communication channels, including the Inland Rail Narrabri office.
Duties and responsibilities will incorporate but not be limited to:-
- Supporting the coordination and administration of engagement activities and events and team operations
- Attending stakeholder and community events and functions to support the delivery of project information and messaging
- Provision of administrative support in organising stakeholder engagement meetings (calendar invites/invitations, establishing agendas, actions register, taking minutes, CCC meeting preparation, mail merges, data entry, formatting documents, preparing excel spreadsheets etc.
- Coordinating administrative support for completion of letters, presentations, reports and correspondence as directed by the Stakeholder Engagement Lead/Manager
- Providing high level administration and logistic support to the stakeholder and delivery team as required
To ensure your success in this position, you will be able to demonstrate:-
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, as well as an understanding of digital media and technologies to support communication and engagement practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in providing customer service to internal and external customers
Why Inland Rail
- The program will generate thousands of jobs and billions of dollars in local investment, boosting regional economies and communities along the alignment
- Over 40% female representation - striving for a truly diverse workforce across the program
- Agile working environment in our State-of-the Art Brisbane office and satellite offices spread across 3 states with flexible working being part of our culture
At Inland Rail, we celebrate, support, and thrive on attracting people from all horizons and walks of life for the benefit of our employees, our program, and our community. ARTC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to submit their details to us. All employment is decided based on suitability to the role, cultural fit, merit, and business needs.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to consent to pre-employment checks.
Please note applications are reviewed and progressed from point of advertising. We are hiring for a nation building and rapidly expanding rail infrastructure project. 'Apply Now'.
- Based in Narrabri, NSW
- Mega Project Exposure - Iconic Inland Rail
- Permanent Opportunity - Job Share/Flex Work Options Available
Date posted: November 22, 2021