Provide high quality stakeholder engagement advice, planning, delivery and review for the Inland Rail Program.
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. We manage and operate over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making us one of Australia's largest rail network owners.
The Inland Rail Program is a 1710km rail infrastructure project stretching from Brisbane to Melbourne incorporating new and existing rail track. The program includes the upgrading of existing standard gauge track, the enhancement of existing standard gauge track to cater for double stacking and the construction of new standard gauge links comprising of: viaducts, tunnels, rail track, crossings and bridges. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au
As our team continues to grow, the ARTC Inland Rail Project is currently seeking a Stakeholder Engagement Advisor NSW, to join the team in a permanent capacity.
As the inherent nature of this position will incorporate regular travel, the successful applicant will be required to hold a current driver’s licence. The position has the flexibility of being based at either our Dubbo or Narrabri offices.
About the Position
The Stakeholder Engagement Advisor NSW is responsible for providing high quality stakeholder engagement advice, planning, delivery and review for the project.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Developing and implementing engagement plans
- Arranging community engagement events including sourcing quotes, booking venues, website updates, graphic design, printing and distributing
- Developing content for a range of communications collateral including newsletters, e-newsletters, advertisements, posters, flyers, media releases, briefing notes, social media, website and social pinpoint
- Conducting project presentations for community groups
- Planning, coordinating, attending and reporting on project events
- Reporting on recent and upcoming engagement activities
- Supporting the implementation of the Sponsorship and Donations program
- Attending and supporting community events, shows, information sessions and community consultative committees
To ensure success in this position, candidates will be able to demonstrate:-
- Degree qualifications in Journalism, Communications, PR or related field
- 5 years’ experience in stakeholder and community engagement ideally within infrastructure, transport or logistic sectors
- Working knowledge and understanding of digital media and digital technologies to support community engagement
- Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders in politically sensitive environments
- Build relationships with stakeholders that promote effective dialogue with the Inland Rail Program team
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills including the writing and delivery of strategies, plans and communications materials
- Highly developed creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with a capacity to change and manage changing priorities
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
Appointment to any position will be subject to ARTC's medical fitness standards relative to the position. ARTC is a drug and alcohol free working environment.
Please click 'Apply Now' and express your interest
- Based in Regional NSW
- Mega Project Exposure - Iconic Inland Rail
- Permanent Opportunity
Date posted: July 20, 2021