Work being done
- fencing the rail corridor
- hydro-mulching (spraying grass seed) in the rail corridor
- minor final construction works in the rail corridor
- returning leased land to landowners
What to expect
These works will be in or around the rail corridor and will not impact road users.
- construction workers working in the rail corridor with earth moving equipment
- importing material to and around site with heavy vehicles, cement trucks and light vehicles
- removal of site storage compounds
Once rail has been installed in each section, the rail will be ‘live’ and construction trains will be intermittently passing across the level crossing.
For your continued safety, please ensure you obey all signage at level crossings.
Use of machinery in the works area, may include:
- tamping machine
- dump trucks
- water carts
- rail saw
- rail grinders
- concrete pumps
- hand tools
- stressing machine
- rail clippers
- vibrating screeds
- small petrol-powered clipping machines
- rail tensors
- light vehicles
Phone: 1800 732 761
Post: Inland Rail, GPO Box 14, Sydney NSW 2001
July 30, 2021
Moree Suns kick fundraising goals
To celebrate NAIDOC week, the Moree Suns AFL club debuted commemorative Indigenous-designed guernseys, funded through the Inland Rail Community Sponsorships and Donations program.
July 30, 2021
Meet the team – Joel Johnston
Joel Johnston recently joined the team as Social Performance Advisor for the three projects in southern NSW.