Being part of building Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project brings its own unique rewards.
Of course, you’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus structure, flexible working options, and opportunities to develop professionally.
As part of our team you’ll also have access to:
- our Employee Assistance Program
- savings on gym and pool memberships
- discounts on cinema tickets, hotels, flights and car-hire
- the Dell Employee Purchase Program, offering significant discounts on selected Dell products
- offers on personal banking and financial products
- salary sacrifice arrangements for your vehicle
- various types of leave, including adoption leave and community services leave
Meet some of our amazing team
The Inland Rail Skills Academy provides Inland Rail employees with the opportunity to evolve their skills.
The Academy partners with recognised industry experts to deliver training programs to help employees develop skills in areas relevant to their role.
March 31, 2021
Local businesses excited about Inland Rail
Excitement for Inland Rail is building in Queensland with hundreds of local businesses getting ready to bid for contracts in anticipation of the start of construction. At a recent Inland Rail business event in Gatton, businesses received an update about the Gowrie to Kagaru section and how they can get involved.
March 30, 2021
Newsagency excited for local spending in Forbes
Just take a step into the Forbes newsagency, News on Rankin, and manager Danni Tuckerman will do her best to ensure you have what you need.
March 29, 2021
Locals ‘work ready’ thanks to local member support
In partnership with Moree TAFE, we are preparing locals to be ‘work ready’, offering a five-day course studying a Statement of Attainment in Civil Construction and Workplace Safety. Graduates can then possibly gain employment with Trans4m Rail.