Being part of building Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project brings its own unique rewards.
Of course, you’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus structure, flexible working options, and opportunities to develop professionally.
As part of our team you’ll also have access to:
- our Employee Assistance Program
- savings on gym and pool memberships
- discounts on cinema tickets, hotels, flights and car-hire
- the Dell Employee Purchase Program, offering significant discounts on selected Dell products
- offers on personal banking and financial products
- salary sacrifice arrangements for your vehicle
- various types of leave, including adoption leave and community services leave
Meet some of our amazing team
The Inland Rail Skills Academy provides Inland Rail employees with the opportunity to evolve their skills.
The Academy partners with recognised industry experts to deliver training programs to help employees develop skills in areas relevant to their role.
November 30, 2020
Delivering local jobs for local Indigenous people
Maliyan Horizon is one of many success stories of regional suppliers leveraging their engagement with Inland Rail as a growth opportunity to further develop in-house rail skills and broader business capabilities.
November 27, 2020
Accelerated opportunities for local businesses
We recently launched a new procurement and packaging plan to industry that aims to accelerate opportunities for regional businesses to participate in upcoming construction package tenders. We caught up with the Goondiwindi Chamber of Commerce committee to brief them on what this means for local businesses.
November 26, 2020
University of Newcastle and ARTC on track to boost STEM participation in regional communities
More than 7500 high school students in regional areas are set to benefit from a unique STEM partnership announced today between the Inland Rail Skills Academy and the University of Newcastle.