Being part of building Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project brings its own unique rewards.
Of course, you’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus structure, flexible working options, and opportunities to develop professionally.
As part of our team you’ll also have access to:
- our Employee Assistance Program
- savings on gym and pool memberships
- discounts on cinema tickets, hotels, flights and car-hire
- the Dell Employee Purchase Program, offering significant discounts on selected Dell products
- offers on personal banking and financial products
- salary sacrifice arrangements for your vehicle
- various types of leave, including adoption leave and community services leave
Meet some of our amazing team
The Inland Rail Skills Academy provides Inland Rail employees with the opportunity to evolve their skills.
The Academy partners with recognised industry experts to deliver training programs to help employees develop skills in areas relevant to their role.
June 28, 2022
Towards a career in construction
Our Inland Rail Skills Academy is partnering with TAFE NSW to deliver bespoke training programs in Northern NSW, helping students gain practical experience and that first step towards a career in construction.
May 30, 2022
ARTC does a great job talking careers with students
Students from across north-east Victoria caught up with our ARTC team to talk career pathways and Inland Rail at the Hands On Trades Career Expo held at Winton Raceway in May.