Being part of building Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project brings its own unique rewards.
Of course, you’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus structure, flexible working options, and opportunities to develop professionally.
As part of our team you’ll also have access to:
- our Employee Assistance Program
- savings on gym and pool memberships
- discounts on cinema tickets, hotels, flights and car-hire
- the Dell Employee Purchase Program, offering significant discounts on selected Dell products
- offers on personal banking and financial products
- salary sacrifice arrangements for your vehicle
- various types of leave, including adoption leave and community services leave
Meet some of our amazing team
The Inland Rail Skills Academy provides Inland Rail employees with the opportunity to evolve their skills.
The Academy partners with recognised industry experts to deliver training programs to help employees develop skills in areas relevant to their role.
July 9, 2021
Economic benefits of Inland Rail flow far and wide across regional Australia
The economic benefits from Inland Rail continue to flow throughout regional Australia with a $67 million contract for culverts to be manufactured out of Tamworth in New South Wales.
May 31, 2021
Inland Rail succeeds with skills development in regional communities
The Australian Rail Track Corporation’s (ARTC) Inland Rail Skills Academy has gone from strength to strength since launching in 2019, with nearly 2000 participants taking part in a variety of programs along the project’s alignment across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
May 31, 2021
Inland Rail 101: rail gauges
Rail terminology, or train speak, can be tricky to decipher. To give you the inside track (pun intended), we’ll be sharing a series of diagrams and visualisations which explain some of the terms, designs, and construction methodologies we use at Inland Rail. First up, rail gauges.