Being part of building Australia’s largest freight rail infrastructure project brings its own unique rewards.
Of course, you’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus structure, flexible working options, and opportunities to develop professionally.
As part of our team you’ll also have access to:
- our Employee Assistance Program
- savings on gym and pool memberships
- discounts on cinema tickets, hotels, flights and car-hire
- the Dell Employee Purchase Program, offering significant discounts on selected Dell products
- offers on personal banking and financial products
- salary sacrifice arrangements for your vehicle
- various types of leave, including adoption leave and community services leave
Meet some of our amazing team
The Inland Rail Skills Academy provides Inland Rail employees with the opportunity to evolve their skills.
The Academy partners with recognised industry experts to deliver training programs to help employees develop skills in areas relevant to their role.
October 14, 2020
Helping communities get ‘Inland Rail ready’
We're working with local organisations to help communities make the most of opportunities flowing from Australia’s largest freight rail project.
September 24, 2020
Inland Rail procurement strategy to enhance industry and regional Australia
Australia’s most significant freight infrastructure project, Inland Rail, has launched a new procurement and packaging plan to industry – promising to accelerate benefits to business and regional communities sooner.
September 23, 2020
Construction Sciences gives back to local communities through Inland Rail
Inland Rail is creating benefits and opportunities for businesses, big and small. For a national company with regional project offices, like Construction Sciences, working on Inland Rail has provided an opportunity to invest in and upskill staff while helping to revitalise local economies.