The program is open to:
- local and Indigenous businesses and social enterprises
- new and established businesses, and
- small to medium-sized enterprises.
Conditions of registration:
- Businesses are invited to register their interest to participate in the program, however as places are limited, ARTC cannot guarantee the receipt of a spot.
- ARTC Inland Rail takes no responsibility for the advice and information provided by Deborah Wilson Consulting Services.
- Businesses which undertake the program may be contacted to participate in promotional activities by Inland Rail, including photos, videos and interviews.
Eligible local government areas
Businesses located in the following Local Government Areas are eligible for the Southern NSW program:
- Greater Hume
- Wagga Wagga