Supporting our local communities
We are proud to give back to the communities that are home to Inland Rail through our Sponsorships and Donations program. In the last two rounds, we have supported two local schools, charities, sporting organisations and community events.
Several community organisations have recently benefitted from grants made available through our Community Sponsorships and Donations program.
- The North Star State School P&C Association can now install a mobile reception booster
- Gravesend Public School P&C Association will install a waterproof outdoor display board
- Narrabri Shire Community Radio Inc can now upgrade the front façade of the station
- Narrabri Clay Target Club can prepare for the installation of a water system
- the Shared Table Community Kitchen can now start providing meals to those in need over the Christmas period
- the Moree & District Historical Society can now purchase display cabinets for the museum; the
- Cancer Council NSW (New England North Regional Office) can continue preparations for the Stars of Narrabri Dance for Cancer Community Fundraiser.
Congratulations to the successful recipients. Since 2019, our Sponsorships and Donations program has benefitted more than 120 community groups in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria with grants worth more than $400,000.
The next round of Inland Rail’s Community Sponsorships and Donations program is open until 30 April.
If you have an activity, event or project that will benefit your local community and you represent a community group or organisation that is a not-for-profit or local government body, we welcome your application.
Please refer to the Inland Rail Community Sponsorships and Donations Program Guidelines for eligibility requirements, assessment processes and terms and conditions of funding.
April 9, 2021
Thanks for your feedback on our draft UDF
We ran a series of information sessions in March across our North East communities to take locals through our draft Urban Design Framework and get their feedback.
April 9, 2021
Doing business with Inland Rail
We’re working with ICN Victoria to present a two-part webinar series to help local businesses access major project opportunities, like the Inland Rail Tottenham to Albury project.