Work being done
- construction of suitable access from Boonery Park Road to the bridge
- demolition will include removal of the existing bridge structure and concrete components
What to expect
These works will be in or around the rail corridor and will not impact road users.
- trucks and other vehicles will enter and exit the construction site via Boonery Park Road
- construction machinery and equipment operating on site
- delivery of materials and equipment
Motorists should follow traffic controls and drive with caution. Some of these works will be noisy and mitigation measures will be in place.
For your continued safety, please ensure you obey all signage at level crossings.
Use of machinery in the works area, may include:
- water/vacuum excavation trucks
Phone: 1800 732 761
Post: Inland Rail, GPO Box 14, Sydney NSW 2001
- Tackinbri Creek Bridge (in blue)
- Bridge demolition area (in red)
- Construction impact zone (in purple)
- Rail Access Road (in orange)
July 30, 2021
Planning and approvals are on track
As Victoria’s COVID-19 restrictions ease again, we want to reassure locals along the North East rail line that we’re still here and listening to feedback and ideas for the Inland Rail Tottenham to Albury project.
July 30, 2021
Moree Suns kick fundraising goals
To celebrate NAIDOC week, the Moree Suns AFL club debuted commemorative Indigenous-designed guernseys, funded through the Inland Rail Community Sponsorships and Donations program.