Work being done
Works will include traffic count monitors being laid across the road in various locations.
What can I expect
- Consultants will briefly need access to the roadway to set and collect the traffic count monitors.
- Monitors will be laid and collected during gaps in the traffic to limit disruptions to the public.
- Some traffic management officers will be present to ensure safe access to road users and our consultants.
- Support vehicles will be used within the works area.
How we’re managing impacts
- Traffic controls will be in place, where required.
- Reducing number of vehicles required onsite at any given time.
Phone: 1800 732 761
Traffic count monitors
July 1, 2022
Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge REF – Response to Submissions
This document is a response to submissions of the Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge Review of Environmental Factors (REF).
June 30, 2022
Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge REF – Decision Report
This is a decision report of the Stockingbingal to Parkes Lachlan River Bridge Review of Environmental Factors (REF).