We are supporting people and businesses in the Albury to Illabo area with opportunities to work, learn and grow their business.
Calling for Registrations of Interest
ARTC Inland Rail is seeking Registrations of Interest (ROI) from suitably qualified and experienced contractors to deliver the Albury to Illabo, Illabo to Stockinbingal, and Stockinbingal to Parkes projects.
Works will include:
- detailed design for the three projects
- enhancement works at specific sites across approximately 360 km of existing rail corridor from the Victorian-New South Wales border between Albury to Illabo and from Stockinbingal to Parkes
- the enhancement projects will require horizontal and vertical clearance works at specific sites to accommodate double-stacked trains, and will include bridge modification/removal, gantry works and footbridge replacements
- 37km of alignment and new track construction from Illabo to Stockinbingal.
Approved registrants will be invited to attend an industry briefing on 21 June 2021, and to participate in the Expression of Interest phase.
Interested parties must be registered on the Tenderlink website to view the documents, ask questions or submit a ROI. Use tenderlink reference number: INLAND-968550
Submit your ROI before 5pm (AEST), 7 June 2021.
Scholarships for local university students
The Inland Rail Scholarship Program supports students from local communities through their full undergraduate course.We have partnered with Charles Sturt University, the University of Southern Queensland and La Trobe University to offer scholarships to regional students pursuing studies and careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) and related fields.
Students who live along the Inland Rail route are invited to apply for scholarships valued up to $20,000, or the equivalent of $5,000 for every year of study during the undergraduate degree.Indigenous people and those experiencing financial hardship are particularly encouraged to apply for assistance.
Sponsorship of community organisations
We are pleased to support local community groups to run events and activities through our Community Sponsorships and Donations Program.
We offer four open rounds of funding each year.
Initiatives we have funded include purchasing community items, such as:
- building an all-weather protective shelter at the Kurrajong Waratah Hildasid Farm
- purchasing an air conditioning system for Nourishing FoodShare in Albury Wodonga
- supporting the AFL Riverina Volunteer of the Year program
May 25, 2021
Albury to Illabo project update May 2021
The first in a series of community sessions begins this week in Wagga Wagga to provide an update on enhanced reference designs for the key project sites along the Albury to Illabo alignment.
May 25, 2021
Meet the team – Joel Moss
Joel Moss is our senior project engineer on Inland Rail’s two enhancement projects in southern NSW.