We are supporting people and businesses in the Stockinbingal to Parkes area with opportunities to work, learn and grow their business.
Calling for Registrations of Interest
ARTC Inland Rail is seeking Registrations of Interest (ROI) from suitably qualified and experienced contractors to deliver the Albury to Illabo, Illabo to Stockinbingal, and Stockinbingal to Parkes projects.
Works will include:
- detailed design for the three projects
- enhancement works at specific sites across approximately 360 km of existing rail corridor from the Victorian-New South Wales border between Albury to Illabo and from Stockinbingal to Parkes
- the enhancement projects will require horizontal and vertical clearance works at specific sites to accommodate double-stacked trains, and will include bridge modification/removal, gantry works and footbridge replacements
- 37km of alignment and new track construction from Illabo to Stockinbingal.
Approved registrants will be invited to attend an industry briefing on 21 June 2021, and to participate in the Expression of Interest phase.
Interested parties must be registered on the Tenderlink website to view the documents, ask questions or submit a ROI. Use tenderlink reference number: INLAND-968550
Submit your ROI before 5pm (AEST), 7 June 2021.
Sponsorship of community organisations
We are pleased to support local community groups to run events and activities through our Community Sponsorships and Donations Program.
We offer four open rounds of funding each year.
Initiatives we have funded include purchasing community items, such as:
- purchasing new tennis court nets for Wirrinya Progress and Sports Association
- sponsoring the Taste on Templar event for the Forbes Business Chamber
- donating towards the purchase of five laptops for students at Forbes Public School
- providing funding for new grandstand seating at Eugowra Rugby League Club
Scholarships for local university students
The Inland Rail Scholarship Program supports students from local communities through their full undergraduate course.
We have partnered with Charles Sturt University, the University of Southern Queensland and La Trobe University to offer scholarships to regional students pursuing studies and careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) and related fields.
Students who live along the Inland Rail route are invited to apply for scholarships valued up to $20,000, or the equivalent of $5,000 for every year of study during the undergraduate degree.
Indigenous people and those experiencing financial hardship are particularly encouraged to apply for assistance.
May 25, 2021
Stockinbingal to Parkes project update May 2021
This month, we will be sharing with the community our finalised detailed designs for the crossing loop at Daroobalgie and track lowering at Wyndham Avenue road bridge.
May 25, 2021
Meet the team – Joel Moss
Joel Moss is our senior project engineer on Inland Rail’s two enhancement projects in southern NSW.