We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions, and welcome frank and open discussion on our social media channels. However, we ask that your contributions comply with our Social Media Rules of Participation – otherwise your access to our community may be removed.
We reserve the right to delete or remove any content that:
- contains profanity
- is discriminatory, racist, abusive, obscene, inflammatory, sexually explicit or unlawful
- is offensive, defamatory or aggressive
- is untrue or inaccurate
- attacks or abuses specific individuals, our employees or groups in a way that’s meant to harass or threaten
- violates copyright or intellectual property rights
- is for the purposes of self-promotion or commercial gain
- is repetitive or spam, including link baiting or files containing damaging viruses.
Content posted by users doesn’t necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Inland Rail.
You agree to hold Inland Rail harmless from any liability and/or damages resulting from your participation on our social media channels, or any claim arising from any material that you post on our social media channels.