The Calvert to Kagaru draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) will be released for public exhibition on Saturday 19 December.
In recognition of the busy Christmas/New Year period the Coordinator-General has extended the usual notification period from 28 business days to 79 days.
The draft EIS will be available to read online at www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/inlandrail-c2k. You can also review copies at:
- Ipswich Library, Global Information Centre
- 40 South Street, Ipswich
- Rosewood Library, 15 Railway Street, Ipswich
- Beaudesert Library, 58 Brisbane Street, Beaudesert
- State Library of Queensland, Cultural Centre
- Stanley Place, South Bank, Brisbane
- National Library of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra
- ARTC Inland Rail Gatton Office,
- Suite 5 & 6, 47 North Street Gatton.
EIS information sessions will be held (with social distancing measures in place) to help you navigate the draft EIS documents.
We request that you please register your attendance at these EIS sessions via telephone 1800 732 761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1, 2021
Euroa Working Group update
In a new initiative, Euroa Working Group Chair Michell Croker shares her insights on the working group’s meetings, which will be published in the Euroa Gazette.
March 1, 2021
Benalla Working Group update
In a new initiative, Benalla Working Group Chair Cath Botta shares her insights on the working group’s meetings, which will be published in the Benalla Ensign.