Helidon to Calvert project public submissions closing soon
The Helidon to Calvert draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) has been on public display since Wednesday 31 March 2021 and will close on Wednesday 23 June 2021. You still have time to have your say.
The Helidon to Calvert draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) has been on public display since Wednesday 31 March 2021 and will close on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
We’ve held six information sessions and a Lockyer Valley Community Consultative Committee (CCC) meeting to discuss the draft EIS with the community. Thank you to everyone who attended these sessions and had their say.
At the 20 April CCC meeting, our EIS subject matter experts delivered presentations on each draft EIS chapter. If you missed the meeting, you can view the presentation videos on our Youtube channel.
If you’d like an overview of the draft EIS, check out the project’s Summary of findings. You can download from our website or pick up a printed copy from our Gatton office at 47 North Street, Gatton.
You can also view digital copies of the draft EIS at the below locations:
- Gatton Library, Lockyer Valley Cultural Centre, 34 Apex Drive Gatton
- Laidley Library, 9 Spicer Street, Laidley
- Rosewood Library, 15 Railway Street, Rosewood
- Ipswich Central Library, Nicholas Street Precinct, Ipswich
- State Library of Queensland, Cultural Centre, Stanley Place, South Bank, Brisbane
- National Library of the Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra
- ARTC Inland Rail Gatton Office, Suite 5, 47 North Street, Gatton
- ARTC Inland Rail Toowoomba Office, 143-145 Margaret Street, Toowoomba.
To make a submission, please head to the Queensland Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning website.
June 18, 2021
Narrabri to North Star Phase 1 community benefits snapshot April 2021
Infographic summarising benefits of the Narrabri to North Star (Phase 1) project for the local community from September 2020 to April 2021.
June 16, 2021
Tackinbri Creek bridge works
In the coming months we will be completing maintenance/construction works from Narrabri to North Star.
- June 2021 - July 2021
- South of level crossing 920 and north of Boonery Park Road
- North Star, NSW