How to access mental health support
The Wellbeing Mental Health Service is a confidential local service run by the Wesley Mission Queensland. It can be accessed face-to-face or on the telephone and is free of charge and independent of Inland Rail. The program may help with:
- managing stress and anxiety
- building self-confidence and coping skills
- support for grief, trauma or loss
- accessing support to address issues with alcohol and other drugs, gambling, or other addictions
- caring for someone with a mental health concern.
To access this service, please call 3151 3840 or visit Wesley Mission Queensland’s website. The program is supported by funding from the Australian Government through Brisbane South Primary Health Network.
January 21, 2021
Kagaru to Acacia Ridge and Bromelton CCC meeting chair summary 30 November 2020
The seventh meeting of the Kagaru to Acacia Ridge and Bromelton Community Consultative Committee (the Committee) was held online on 30 November 2020.
January 19, 2021
Lockyer Valley CCC meeting presentation 20 October 2020
Presentation by Inland Rail, made to the Lockyer Valley Community Consultative Committee meeting, held on the 20 October 2020.