Provide specialised project administration services to the project teams for the N2NS Project
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. We manage and operate over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making us one of Australia's largest rail network owners.
The Inland Rail Program is a 1710km rail infrastructure project stretching from Brisbane to Melbourne incorporating new and existing rail track. The program includes the upgrading of existing standard gauge track, the enhancement of existing standard gauge track to cater for double stacking and the construction of new standard gauge links comprising of: viaducts, tunnels, rail track, crossings and bridges. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au
As our team continues to grow, the ARTC Inland Rail Narrabri to North Star (N2NS) Project is currently seeking an Administration Officer to join the team in a permanent capacity.
About the Position
Inland Rail are currently seeking an experienced Administration Officer within the Moree region for the Narrabri to North Star (N2NS) project. This position will be offered as a full time opportunity. Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:-
- Providing specialised project administration services to the project teams including preparation of contract documentation to assist in the efficient execution of project work
- Preparing and distributing correspondence, minutes, presentations and reports, ensuring accuracy and efficiency to assist in delivery of information both internally and externally
- Registering, distributing and/or redirecting all incoming correspondence and deliveries including collation and registration of all outgoing daily correspondence
- Coordinating the use of meeting rooms and resources to enable meetings to occur as required including coordination of external functions and conferences
- Arranging purchase orders as required and process invoices for payment in ARTC’s financial accounting system to ensure timely and accurate payment.
- Provision of generalist administrative support ie. organisation of meetings, calendar invites/invitations, establishing agendas, minute taking, data entry, spreadsheeting
To ensure your success in this position, you will be able to demonstrate:-
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in a previous administration role
- Proficient knowledge and experience with diary: calendar and travel arranging
- Demonstrated experience in providing customer service to internal and external customers
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
Appointment to any position will be subject to ARTC's medical fitness standards relative to the position. ARTC is a drug and alcohol free working environment.
Please click 'Apply Now' and express your interest.
- Based in Moree, NSW
- Mega Project Exposure - Iconic Inland Rail
- Permanent Opportunity
Date posted: October 7, 2021