Lead the delivery of individual works programs under a Collaborative Incentivised Target Cost Design and Construct model.
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. We manage and operate over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making us one of Australia's largest rail network owners.
The Inland Rail Program is a 1700km rail infrastructure project stretching from Brisbane to Melbourne incorporating new and existing rail track. The Program includes the upgrading of existing standard gauge track, the enhancement of existing standard gauge track to cater for double stacking and the construction of new standard gauge links comprising of; viaducts, tunnels, rail track, crossings and bridges. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au.
About the Position
Inland Rail is delivering a significant scope of civil works and rail corridor packages, valued at more than $8 billion, under a collaborative contracting model.
We are seeking two Delivery Directors to lead the delivery of individual works programs under a Collaborative Incentivised Target Cost Design and Construct model.
Reporting to the Program Delivery Director, the Delivery Director is an integral role within the Inland Rail Delivery Leadership Team and provides leadership to ensure the successful delivery of the Works Program.
The successful candidates will have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with other members of the Delivery Leadership Team, as well as the wider Inland Rail Program and external stakeholders.
To ensure success in this position, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant values-based leadership and engagement experience building and managing diverse project teams.
- Proven experience in leading large transformational infrastructure projects valued at more than $1 billion.
- Client-side experience working within collaborative contracting models.
- Extensive experience liaising with external stakeholders including community groups, state and local government agencies.
- A strong track record in managing the development and execution of project delivery strategies working within a matrix organisation, ensuring alignment with key program milestones and compliance with WH&S and legislative requirements.
- Experience identifying project risks, issues and opportunities and driving project management strategies to ensure successful project delivery.
- Experience in tendering and negotiation of contracts of varying complexities.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and championing a collaborative culture
- Periodical travel to site required.
- Degree qualification relevant to the position.
If this role is of interest, please apply now. If you know someone suitable and looking for new opportunities, please share this information.
- Location - Brisbane
- Deliver a significant scope of Civil Works Program
- Collaborative contracting model
Date posted: April 16, 2021