Support the delivery of property requirements of the Inland Rail program across NSW
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. We manage and operate over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making us one of Australia's largest rail network owners.
The Inland Rail Program is a 1710km rail infrastructure project stretching from Brisbane to Melbourne incorporating new and existing rail track. The program includes the upgrading of existing standard gauge track, the enhancement of existing standard gauge track to cater for double stacking and the construction of new standard gauge links comprising of: viaducts, tunnels, rail track, crossings and bridges. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au.
As the project continues to grow, Inland Rail are seeking experienced Property Coordinators to join the team in a permanent capacity on the ARTC Inland Rail Program.
About the Position
The Property Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the delivery of property requirements of the Inland Rail program across NSW, including but not limited to:
- Providing support to the Property Team regarding property related matters including acquisitions, leases, licences, easements and land management
- Investigating, analysing and responding to property enquiries from internal stakeholders
- Undertaking due diligence activities in relation to property transactions including conveyance and property searches
- Coordinating and compiling land acquisition and temporary occupation information and packages for the Property Team
- Assisting in the instruction and management of property contracts, surveyors, valuers and land access consultants
- Preparing all supporting documentation to obtain internal and external approvals for the acquisition, occupation and disposal of land
- Maintaining property systems and records
To ensure your success in this position, applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in property acquisitions and transactions, due diligence and project management
- Knowledge of land tenure, land title administration and property conveyancing
- Experience within infrastructure projects or management of large scale, diverse property portfolios
- Sound knowledge of planning and environmental approval legislation and processes within the context of a major project
- Ability to build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Australian Rail Track Corporation recognises that a talented and diverse workforce is fundamental to building a commercially strong and customer focused organisation. With your expertise and contribution, we can create a cooperative team that draws strength from our diversity and produce innovative solutions.
If this position is of interest, please click 'Apply Now' by COB 2 November 2020. Please note that applications may be considered and progressed prior to the close date.
- Based in Sydney, NSW
- Mega Project Exposure - Iconic Inland Rail
- Permanent Position
Date posted: October 6, 2020